Additional campus vendors accepting NU ID cards
We are pleased to announce that two more off-campus vendors are now accepting Niagara University campus funds.
– Tops Market #22 (7200 Niagara Falls Blvd.)
– Peppino’s Pizza (4708 Hyde Park Blvd.)
Students and employees can now use their NU ID cards year-round to purchase items at the following five locations:
· Applebee’s (1608 Military Rd., Niagara Falls, N.Y. 14304)
· Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar (1594 Military Rd., Niagara Falls, N.Y. 14304)
· Chili’s Grill & Bar (1536 Military Rd., Niagara Falls, N.Y. 14304)
· Peppino’s Pizza (4708 Hyde Park Blvd., Niagara Falls, N.Y. 14305)
· Tops Market #22 (7200 Niagara Falls Blvd., Niagara Falls, N.Y. 14304)
The NU ID card acts as a debit card at these locations.
We are offering this service for the safety and convenience of the Niagara University community. There are absolutely no hidden fees.
Students and employees can add money to their account online at myNU or by visiting student accounts with cash or a credit card. Please encourage students to take advantage of this opportunity – it’s yet another way that we’re enhancing their experience.
For questions about using your Niagara University ID card off campus, please contact Christy Ferguson at ext. 8345 or email@example.com.