Annual Report season is here! As we close out the academic year, we turn our focus to reflecting on our work and progress on the university’s strategic plan and student learning outcomes. Our re-envisioned Annual Reports process seeks to provide a more holistic view of our efforts across the campus as it pertains to the six pillars of the plan, including our accomplishments, challenges, resource investments, and plans for the upcoming academic year. With our Middle States mid-point review scheduled for next year and our next self-study visit in 2025-2026, reflecting on our activities also will help us prepare for these critical accreditation endeavors.
The timeline for reports is the same as in previous years to allow for time to read, organize, and evaluate the progress we are making on the strategic plan so we can report on it early in the fall semester:
- June 1 – Academic department chairs
- June 15 – Directors, Program coordinators, Deans
- July 1 – Functional officers
To access the Planning portal for Annual Reports, log in with your PurplePass credentials at http://niagara.campuslabs.com/planning. Links to video walkthroughs and the schedule for virtual Q&A sessions are below. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Vennessa Walker.
Support for Annual Reports:
- Walkthrough videos to show you how to enter your reports into the system are available below:
- Virtual Q&A sessions for those who have questions about what to include in their reports will be held on the following days. To maintain the security of the sessions, the meeting links are posted in the Planning portal under Announcements (on the right side). The link to log into Planning is above. Those of you who are listed as department chairs, directors, or functional officers will also have received a direct email from Vennessa that contains the links to the sessions.
- Thursday, May 13 10 – 11
- Friday, May 14 1 – 2
- Thursday, May 20 11 – 12
- Monday, May 24 10 – 11
- Additional support documentation is available in Planning under Announcements (on the right side).
Annual Reports video
Review of Past Year – video
Strategic Plan Initiatives – video