BN360: The Art of Negotiation
Negotiation is a skill that comes into play daily in the life of employees at all levels. Negotiation is not just about arguing, it’s about building relationships and creating consensus in everyday business transactions.
Wednesday, June 13 | 5:30pm – 7:30pm
5:30 – 6:00pm – Registration and Free Refreshments
6:00 – 7:00pm – Presentation
7:00 – 7:30pm – Q&A
Buffalo Niagara Partnership (BlueCross BlueShield Building)
257 West Genesee Street | Buffalo, NY 14202
Free for BN360 Members: Use Promo Code BN360NiagaraU
Join us to learn from an expert panel as they explore their secrets to a successful negotiation. Topics covered will include:
- What to consider when preparing for your negotiations
- Importance of knowing your goals and objectives
- Importance of investigating potentially unwanted results
- Putting yourself in a position of strength and other ways to recover from a position of weakness
- Ethical considerations of overdoing it
- Will you have to deal with the person on the other side again, and does that matter?