CCTL Retreat on April 13: Spend a Morning Recharging your Teaching!
Please join CCTL for a teaching retreat on April 13.
Time: 8:30 am – 1:30 pm on April 13
Where: 4th floor, St. Vincent’s Hall
Register by March 29: https://niagara.libcal.com/event/5226665
8:30-8:50 am – Sign in, enjoy coffee and pastries
9:00-10:00 am – Stefanie Wichhart, Faculty Mission Director
- Learn more about resources available to support project-based learning in the community through the IMPACT program. Brainstorm on connecting your class to our Vincentian mission and local community.
10:15-11:15 am – Robyn Goacher and past CCTL grant winners
- Learn about the CCTL learning grants and past faculty projects. Brainstorm on trying something new in your course.
11:30 am-12:30 pm – Sharon Green, Paula Kot, Carrie Teresa and Faculty Mentorship Program participants
- The Faculty Mentorship Program: How can we help each other survive and thrive? Brainstorm on fixing your teaching life as this session offers the chance to discuss common issues we face in our teaching.
12:30-1:30 pm – Lunch
- Time for fellowship and to continue conversations!
- Register at: https://niagara.libcal.com/event/5226665
- Please register by March 29. All participants will receive complimentary teaching resources for your library. The first 30 people to register will also get gift bags.
- The retreat will be interactive and participatory. Please consider submitting any questions or thoughts on these topics when you register as we want this retreat to focus on the questions/issues raised by you.