Christian Music Group Staying On Campus June 27-July 2
The Joyful Noise Singers, a Christian choir from Manassas, Va., will be living on campus through Wednesday, July 2, while traveling through New York and Ontario on its 13th choir mission of the summer.
The choir is comprised of 16 youths and 10 adults who visit several areas each summer to present a contemporary, high-energy Christian musical service to various churches and communities.
While in the Niagara Falls area, the group will be presenting four church concerts in Western New York, along with two in Canada.
They will also be serving lunch and singing at the Ss. Peter & Paul soup kitchen in Buffalo. On July 1, the youth choir will serve lunch and dinner the Niagara Gospel Rescue Mission, followed by a full outdoor concert.
All funds for the summer music mission have been raised by the group over the past year. Their concerts are a gift to the communities where they serve and sing.
Below is the concert schedule:
- Friday, June 27 (7 p.m.) – Hope UMC, 2914 Upper Mountain Rd., Sanborn, NY 14132
- Saturday, June 28 (11 a.m.) – Ss. Peter & Paul Soup Kitchen, 44 Benzinger St., Buffalo, NY 14206
- Sunday, June 29 (9 & 10:30 a.m.) – Trinity UMC, 2100 Whitehaven Rd., Grand Island, NY 14072
- Monday, June 30 (2 p.m.) – Belmont House, 55 Belmont St., Toronto, Ontario M5R 1R1
- Tuesday, July 1 (5 p.m.) – Niagara Gospel Rescue Mission, 1023 Ferry Ave., Niagara Falls, NY 14301
- Wednesday, July 2 (11 a.m.) – Niagara Falls Oakes Garden, Terrace 5825 River Rd., Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3K9