Eight Students Inducted Into President’s Society
Eight outstanding students were inducted into the Niagara University President’s Society during a ceremony held Sunday, March 13, 2016, in the Statler Dining Room of St. Vincent’s Hall.
Congratulations to the following students:
- Janine Cubello (Biochemistry/Youngstown, N.Y.)
- Kelly Fitzpatrick (Tourism Destination Mgmt. and Spanish/Liverpool, N.Y.)
- Megan Helf (Biology/North Tonawanda, N.Y.)
- Maegan Jones (Communication Studies/Cheektowaga, N.Y.)
- Morgan Penepent (Nursing/Churchville, N.Y.)
- Matthew Robert Rice (Biology and Chemistry/Spencerport, N.Y.)
- Sarah Volmy (Sociology/Ashburn, Va.)
- Courtney Whitney (Chemistry/Rochester, N.Y.)
Founded in 2000, the President’s Society recognizes Niagara University Honors students for their scholarship, integrity, maturity and devotion to the Catholic and Vincentian traditions of the campus community.
Members of the President’s Society collaborate with the president at designated university functions to promote the teaching, learning, research and service programs of Niagara.