Financial Wellness Event – Today
Cigna, BCBS, Palladian, Social Security Administration, TIAA and others will be present for questions and presentations. Tables will be set up in the lobby throughout the day while presentations will be occurring in Bisgrove 350-351. The schedule for presentations is as follows:
- 11:15 a.m. | Kim Willer of Palladian, EAP contractor – “Wellness and Financial benefits through EAP”
- 12 p.m. | Ben Stump of Social Security Administration – “Social Security Benefits in Retirement”
- 1:30 p.m. | Greg Tedone of TIAA, field coordinator – “Income Options in Retirement”
- 2:30 p.m. | Marissa Pace of NU (HR) – “Retirement Readiness While Still Employed”
- 3:30 p.m. | Ed Hutton of NU (faculty) – “Basic Investing”
Please join us to learn more about wellness and planning for retirement.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org is requested, but not required to attend.