Fulbright Scholarship Online Application Now Open
Are you an undergraduate or graduate student or faculty member interested in traveling abroad in the 2019-2020 academic years? Fulbright scholarships support study abroad for one or two semesters, and sometimes for shorter periods. Outstanding undergraduate and graduate students and faculty from all fields and those interested in English teaching fellowships are encouraged to apply. The application process is now open for students and faculty:
- For student (Undergraduate and graduate-level) awards, see: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/applicants.
- There is a tutorial about Fulbright here: http://us.fulbrightonline.org/tutorials
- There is also a Canada-U.S. undergraduate student exchange program via the Killam Fellowships. More information here: http://www.fulbright.ca/programs/killam-fellowships/americans.html.
- For scholars (Faculty and professionals), see: http://www.cies.org and;
- Specialist awards (Faculty and professionals), which are for 4-6 week engagements, at: https://exchanges.state.gov/us/program/fulbright-specialist-program.
Applicants may open an application and work on it until the scholar deadline in August 2018 and the student deadline in October 2018. Specialist applications have a rolling application period. For more information and assistance with the application process, contact Niagara University’s Fulbright Program Advisor, Dr. Shannon Risk, at email@example.com, to discuss the many programs and countries affiliated with Fulbright. Application deadlines vary, so don’t wait!