Good Life Steps 1 and 2 must be completed by Sept. 30
The only remaining option for completing Step 1 is your primary care doctor. You can accomplish this by taking the Physician Verification Form to your primary care doctor to complete using either current measurements or measurements taken no earlier than Dec. 1, 2015. You are responsible for mailing this form directly to BlueCross BlueShield (BCBS) and it must be postmarked no later than Sept. 30. You can obtain the form on myNU and logging in selecting Working Benefit Information Medical Plan Information Physician Verification Form.
Step 2 can be completed 24 hours a day by doing the following:
- Log into your account at www.bcbswny.com
(Note– if you have not registered a new account since June 1, 2016, you will need to register the new group number.)
- Beneath the BCBS Logo within the blue ribbon, select get healthy
- Select The Good Life (towards bottom of list)
- Under Step 2. Click Get Started Now
- Click Know Your Health Status on the left side
- Answer questions until 100 percent completion.
Step 1 & 2 must be completed by Sept. 30.
You are only required to complete the Steps of the Good Life program if you were enrolled in NU Health insurance June 1, 2016.