Grant Financial Management Workshop
When: April 27, 2016, from 10 – 11 a.m., in Bisgrove 351.
Learn tips and techniques for using Web Advisor, monthly reconciliation reports, and online purchasing systems to track your grant budget.
Jill Shuey, assistant director of Sponsored Programs and Foundation Relations, and Wendy Caputo, accountant in the controller’s office, will discuss a variety of grant finance topics, including:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Interactions among NU systems
- Monitoring grant expenses
- Preparing for the end of the fiscal year
- Tools to help stay on track
Who should attend? Current or future principal investigators/project directors, grant budget officers, departmental administration staff. please call Jill at ext. 8029 with any questions.