“I Love Lucy” fundraiser still in need of food items
Thank you to those who have offered to assist in the “I Love Lucy” fundraiser. The money raised will help offset costs incurred by the Ebbole family during Lucy’s stay at Women and Children’s Hospital.
We are still in need of the following:
- 120 16 oz. jars of red sauces
- 400 meatballs
- 85 lbs. of pasta (no spaghetti please)
- If you can help with any of the food items listed above (any portion is fine), please contact Christine O’Hara at 716.286.8792 or by email at email@example.com no later than Friday, June 5. We can pick up your donations at any time, or they can be dropped off at fire hall between 6 and 9 p.m. on Saturday, June 6, or on Sunday, June 7, between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Thank you again for your generosity.
- In addition, we will make desserts onsite, and are in need of brownie and cookie mixes.