Important Dates for Benefits-Eligible Faculty & Non-Faculty Employees
As we are rapidly approaching the beginning of our open enrollment period, five sessions will be offered on campus this month for university employees to obtain information from representatives of our various benefit programs Please note that you only need to attend ONE of the sessions.
- Thursday, April 12 | 9:40-10:40 a.m.
- Thursday, April 12 | 11:10 a.m.-12:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 18 | 9:05-10:05 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 18 | 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 18 | 1:25-2:25 p.m.
All sessions will be held in Bisgrove Hall 350/351.
In anticipation of this meeting, please refer to the benefits information section on myNU (located under the Working tab) for further information.
Please contact the Office of Human Resources at 716.286.8690 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.