Leadership and Management Webinar: TODAY
All are welcome to attend a webinar TODAY called “Unlock Great Leadership: How to Take Good Management to the Next Level.” The webinar is scheduled for 1-2 p.m. today in St. Vincent’s Hall, Room 210. The webinar is sponsored by human resources, and is being presented by Progressive Women’s Leadership. Below are the webinar’s objectives:
- When your team expects you to lead vs. manage – what’s the difference?
- How your power and authority can be helpful – and when it can be destructive
- Advanced motivation skills to turn around declining moral
- Communication skills top women leaders use in the toughest situations
- How to perfect your strategic thinking to get to the next level
There will also be a live Q&A session with the presenter.