Mandatory Meeting for all Pre-Law Students
Rachel Frey, the associate director of admissions at Ohio Northern University, will be on campus Wednesday, Nov. 6. She will present to our pre-law students during their weekly NU Pre-Law Student Association meeting, from 12:15 to 1 p.m. in Dunleavy 127. Ms. Frey will speak about Ohio Northern University Schools of Law’s excellent record:
* 100 percent Ohio Bar pass rate for first-time takers, Feb. 2013
* Number 1 in Ohio for Bar pass rate for first-time takers, 2010-2013 (average percentage)
* Second in the state for JD-required job placement
* Ninth in the nation for placement in government and public interest legal jobs
* Eleven clinical placement programs, guaranteed to every student
She will also speak about financing law school and the ONU’s undergraduate Pre-Law Scholars Program.
This is a must-attend meeting and very important to students whether a first-year or fourth-year pre-law student.
Dr. Baxter (NU Pre-Law adviser)