Women’s Basketball Team seeks Girls and Boys for Mini Monte Program
The Niagara women’s basketball team is looking for girls and boys 8th grade and under to be a part of the “Mini Monte Program” for home games this upcoming season.
The “Mini Monte Program” is a free, community based program that will allow these girls and boys to:
• Meet the NU women’s basketball team
• Receive a poster signed by the team
• Tour the Gallagher Center facilities
• Be present in the locker room for the pregame talk
• Sit on the bench during the game
• Participate in a skills clinic on Dec. 7, 2013, (following the game vs.
Please contact Brittany Parker for additional information at ext. 8651 or email@example.com