New catering order system
Metz Culinary Management at Niagara University is enhancing our catering order system. This changes the way that orders are placed for catering services, making the end result for our customers easier and more efficient.
Beginning on April 11, all catering orders will be processed via a platform called CaterTrax. CaterTrax will streamline the catering process and further enhance your experience with catering services here on campus.
Prior to using the CaterTrax service, Metz Catering recommends that all heavy catering users and the department booking agent sign up to take one of the following training sessions listed below.
We also recommend that you create a username and profile. (Please contact Metz Catering as we have already done this for some of the main campus users). The user name and password provides you with a way to place, track, log, and reference any order placed under your unique log in credentials.
I will be holding the following training session in Bisgrove 250 on the dates and times listed below. Please allow me to help you through the transition to this new platform, there will be training sessions that you are encouraged to partake in.
Training sessions for CaterTrax are as follows:
- March 31: CaterTrax field user training session 1 scheduled – 11:30 a.m., Bisgrove 250
- April 4: CaterTrax field user training session 2 scheduled – 2 p.m., Bisgrove 250https://attendee.gototraining.com/rt/8612158294173640961 If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email our director of catering, Kevin Craig, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refreshments will be served at the training sessions – Courtesy of Metz Catering
- Attending one of the two available sessions is adequate; you need not attend both sessions unless you feel it is beneficial to your own understanding and familiarity with the CaterTrax platform.
- The link to join these training interactive training sessions is listed below. If you are not going to participate in the interactive training session you may also sign in below and participate at your own desk. Please make sure you sign up for one of these sessions prior to the times listed above: