Niagara County Law Enforcement Academy Graduates 68th Class
The Niagara County Law Enforcement Academy graduated its 68th class during a ceremony held Aug. 8 at Niagara University.
Former Niagara County Sheriff Thomas A. Beilein was the ceremony’s keynote speaker.
NCLEA co-directors Lt. Shawn Grapes and Detective John Faso presented diplomas to this spring’s graduates:
- Alexander Hall, Niagara County Sheriff’s Office
- Christopher Hoffman, Tonawanda Police Department
- Kyle Krtanik, Batavia Police Department
- Derek Pacheco, Niagara County Sheriff’s Office
- Mitchell Pegan, Pre-employment
- Julia Taylor, Tonawanda Police Department
Alexander Hall was chosen as the 68th academy’s class president.