Niagara Shares Scholarship
It is time once again to request student nominations for the Niagara Shares Scholarship, which will be awarded for the 2023-2024 school year. All employees are encouraged to nominate a student who meets the criteria described below. The last award of $31,500 was granted to deserving students, thanks to your support and nominations.
The guidelines for the scholarship state that a student must:
- Be a resident of Niagara or Erie County
- Have a cumulative QPA of at least 2.50
- Be a sophomore, junior, or senior in 2023-2024
- Exhibit financial need (this criterion will be assessed by the financial aid office)
- Maintain a lifestyle which is in keeping with the Vincentian tradition
To access the nomination form on myNU, click here. The Niagara Shares committee has requested that an employee nominate no more than one student. Completed nominations are due by Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2023.