Niagara University Launches Free Mobile Application
Niagara University has launched a free mobile application to help iPhone, iPod Touch and Android devices connect to campus from anywhere in the world.
The app is currently available for download in the Apple iTunes Store and the Google Play Store (Android Market), and can be accessed by visiting www.niagara.edu/app.
App users can get mobile access to news, events, scores, social media channels, admissions information, academic programs, course listings, an employee directory, library catalogs, dining hall hours, and much more. Users can even listen live to WNIA, the campus radio station, and play the Niagara battle song directly from their mobile devices.
- Open this email on your Apple device and click here.
- Click the “Free” button, then click “Install.”
- When prompted, enter your iTunes password.
- Once password is entered correctly, the app will be downloaded to your device.
Google Play (Android)
- Open this email on your Android device and click here.
- Click the “Install/Download” button at the top of the page to install.