Nominate a Student for Leadership Gala Awards
Nominations are being accepted now to recognize some of our very best student leaders. The 7th annual Leadership Gala, sponsored by the NU Student Government Association, honors students who excel in service and leadership as well as demonstrate the core values of the university. Students will be judged by a panel and those chosen will have the opportunity to be recognized in front of various university administration, staff, and guests at NUSGA’s Leadership Gala on April 30. This is a great opportunity to recognize the efforts of the student leaders we work with on a daily basis.
Please consider nominating students. The categories include:
- Leader of the Year
- Vincentian Spirit Award
- Spirituality – Attentiveness to the spirit within that connects us to the world around us.
- Knowledge – The lifelong pursuit of truth and excellence.
- Creativity – Innovative and practical responsiveness to the needs of all people.
- Integrity – Consistent, continuing truthfulness to oneself and to others.
- Compassion – Opening oneself to relationships with others, serving with acceptance and respect.
Submit your nominations via myNU by clicking here. Completed applications must be received by next Friday, April 7, at 12 p.m.. Applicants will be notified shortly after the application deadline if they will be receiving an award. Please contact NUSGA Student Body Vice President Sophia Castro at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bill Newton, assistant director of campus activities, at email@example.com with any questions you may have.