NU Theatre Announces 2021-2022 Season
Director, Steve Braddock, is thrilled to announce the NU Theatre 2021-22 season of educational and entertaining works that will inspire students, faculty, and patrons alike. Featuring six electrifying works on our main Leary Stage, as well as our annual Short Play Festival, and one production in our intimate black box theatre, The Acting Studio, from October through May, Niagara University Theatre’s 58th production season includes:
· Moving Back Home: Niagara University Dance Theatre by NU Dance Faculty | Original Production (Leary Stage)
· Decision Height by Meredith Dayna Levy (Leary Stage)
· Jane Austen’s Emma by Paul Gordon (Leary Stage)
· Short Play Festival (Leary Stage)
· The Thanksgiving Play by Larissa FastHorse (The Acting Studio)
· girl. By Megan Mostyn-Brown (Leary Stage)
· Machinal by Sophie Treadwell (Leary Stage)
· Cabaret by Fred Ebb, John Kander, Joe Masteroff, John Van Druten, Christopher Isherwood (Leary Stage)
Visit https://theatre.niagara.edu/shows/current-shows/ for performance times and ticket information. Tickets are on sale now!
Please check with our box office (firstname.lastname@example.org | 716.286.8685) for current COVID safety protocols.
TICKET INFORMATION: There are three ways to purchase tickets for NU Theatre productions:
1) ONLINE: We offer one of the lowest service fees online. Simply go to: http://theatre.niagara.edu/ to purchase your tickets, select your seat locations, and your tickets will be emailed directly to you, or you can choose to pick them up at Will Call. Ticket packages make it simpler: you need only input your personal information one time. Also, your preferred seat locations can be assigned to all ticket purchases (or the closest seats available). If you commit to a season subscription and order tickets for six productions, you will earn a 10 percent discount. If you order two or more productions during one transaction, you only have to input your personal information one time.
2) IN PERSON: Visit our box office in the lobby of the Elizabeth Ann Clune Center for Theatre, Clet Hall: Monday-Friday 2:30-5:30 p.m. and one hour prior to curtain.
3) BOX OFFICE TELEPHONE AND EMAIL: Call 716.286.8685 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. Voicemail messages and emails are returned as soon as possible.
Ticket prices for NU Theatre productions:
Plays: $15 general admission for adults; $10 for NU employees, NU alumni, Friends of NU Theatre, seniors 62 and over; and youth 21 and younger (non-NU).
Musicals: $20 general admission for adults; $15 for NU employees, NU alumni, Friends of NU Theatre, seniors 62 and over; and youth 21 and younger (non-NU).
NU Players Present: $8 for all audience members (No Student Rush Available and NU Students Pay for Tickets).
Tickets for NU Students: NU Students with a valid NU ID are entitled to one ticket per main stage production and readers’ theatre.
Student Rush Policy: Any non-NU student, 21 and younger, with a current student ID card, may be admitted free of charge when there are seats available. Such tickets will be distributed five minutes prior to curtain. To guarantee tickets, purchase a discounted Youth ticket for $10 – $15.
Media representatives who wish to schedule an interview or photography are asked to contact Steve Braddock, Director of Niagara University Theatre, at 716.286.8329 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Derek Moran, Administrative Assistant, at 716.286.8480 or email@example.com.