Organizational Update: Business Affairs
- Mike Jaszka has been named as Niagara’s Chief Financial Officer and will provide leadership for financial issues facing the institution. His duties will include the oversight of fiscal functions as well as efforts to more efficiently automate business operations.
- Patricia Nashwinter, formerly in the Office of Student Accounts, has relocated to the Accounts Payable Office in Alumni Hall. She replaces Mary Troia and Diane Wendt, who participated in the voluntary separation program.
- Martha Cino, formerly in the office of Financial Aid, has assumed the position of Assistant Director of Student Accounts.
- The Facility Services department, including construction management responsibilities, and the Office of Business Services will now come under the direct supervision of Mary Borgognoni (Senior Vice president for Operations and Finance).
- Dan McMann, Facility Planner, will join the Facility Services department, and will be more actively involved with the planning and management of new construction and renovation projects on campus. He will continue to work with the University Planning and Assessment office to provide leadership with campus space utilization and the implementation of the university’s master plan.
Should you have any questions, please reach out to talk with your supervisor or the Office of Human Resources.