Organizational Update: Office of Career Services
- The Office of Career Services now reports to Bob Murphy, senior vice president for enrollment and strategic initiatives.
- Stephanie Morris has been appointed director of career services. She succeeds Bob Swanson, who retired in July 2018 Stephanie has worked in career services at NU for nearly 14 years, including time as a career counselor and assistant director.
- Mike Skowronski was named assistant director. He will remain responsible for employer relations as they pertain to students and graduates (e.g., jobs, internships, corporate partnerships, career preparation).
- Krista Massaro will take on the role of career counselor, while also assisting with the federal work-study program, part-time, off-campus employment and career preparation.
- Tina Johnston is the office’s career information specialist. She oversees data management, the Get Hired portal powered by Handshake and part-time, on-campus student employment.
- Rachel Gromlovits is the graduate assistant in the Office of Career Services, tasked with helping out in numerous areas, including website and social media management.