Planned Update for Facility Services Work Order System
The Facility Services Department will be upgrading the TMA Systems: Maintenance Management (Work Order) system software during the period of May 17th – May 24th.
The upgrade will offer easier navigation and a more efficient workflow process for the Facility Services Department.
During the transition, your requests can still be submitted online via the same process however, the form during the transition period will be slightly different.
Please include as much detail in the fields as possible to allow us to address your requests as quickly as possible.
HOW TO REQUEST SERVICE
- Login to myNU – https://mynu.niagara.edu
- Select Facility Services Requests from the Services drop down menu.
- Fill in the Request form. All fields are required. Please provide as much detail as possible.
- Click “Submit” once you have completed the form.
- A confirmation page will be sent to the entered email address after you submit the request.
- The Facilities Service Center will process your request and send you an e-mail once the work request is completed.