President’s Dinner: November 16
The Reverend James J. Maher, C.M. with dinner co-chairs Gary P. Hall and Gary D. Praetzel, Ph.D. request the pleasure of your company at the President’s Dinner on Friday, November 16, 2018 at the Niagara Falls Conference and Events Center. Reception at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner. The invitation is enclosed here.
We are extending a discounted rate for all Niagara University employees of $145.00 per person.
You may complete the enclosed Payroll Deduction Authorization Form for your ticket(s). The cost of the ticket(s) will be deducted from your pay evenly between the time of signature and the end of this fiscal year (May 31, 2019).
Additional event information that may apply:
- Valet parking will be available on Old Falls Street
- Self-parking will be available in the parking lot adjacent to the Conference Center
- Overnight accommodations will be available at the Giacomo Hotel in Niagara Falls
- Rate for double occupancy, $129.99, includes breakfast
- Call (716) 299-0200 for reservations until November 5, 2018
Please interoffice the attached Response Card and Payroll Deduction Authorization Form to Tiffany Ryan in Institutional Advancement by November 1, 2018. Tiffany can be reached at 716.286.8790 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include with your RSVP allergies/food restrictions, names of attending guests and if anyone requires accommodations for a disability.
We hope you will join us and support the dinner that generates funds for scholarship assistance.