Summer Orientation 2018
- Session 1: Monday, July 9 and Tuesday, July 10
- Session 2: Thursday, July 12 and Friday, July 13
- Session 3: Monday, July 16 and Tuesday, July 17
SumO 2018 is right around the corner! Please send us information that you would like students of the incoming Class of 2022 and their parents to receive during the sessions.
- Deliver your materials to Rosanna Macri in Residence Life (O’Shea Hall).
- Quantity of copies: Student Packets – 650, Parent Packets – 650, Both Packets – 1300
Deadline for submission: June 11
Contact the student affairs office at ext. 8405 with any questions about Summer Orientation. Any questions about the packet materials should be addressed to Rosanna at ext. 8566. Incoming freshmen are already signing up. We are looking forward to working with the Niagara community to make this a great experience for our new students