Summer Orientation 2021: Deadline for Submission June 11
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: JUNE 11th
- Session 1: Thursday, July 8 and Friday, July 9
- Session 2: Monday, July 12 and Tuesday, July 13
- Session 3: Thursday, July 15 ONE DAY ONLY
Summer Orientation 2021 is right around the corner! Please send us information that you would like students of the incoming class and their parents to receive during the sessions.
- Deliver your materials to Rosanna Macri in Residence Life (O’Shea Hall, room 108)
- Quantity of copies: Student Packets – 650, Parent Packets – 650, Both Packets – 1300
Contact Rosanna Macri with any questions about Summer Orientation at ext. 8566. We are looking forward to working with the Niagara community to make this a great experience for our new students. Please include as many material/pamphlets/brochures/inserts as possible for each of your departments and let us make the folders show students/parents ALL that we can offer to them, especially with last year’s COVID-19 pandemic. Thanks you all.