Employee Time Off Request Instructions
Employee PTO requests are submitted in ADP (https://workforcenow.adp.com/)
Navigate to: Myself > Time Off > My Time Off
1. Click Request Time Off and enter the Start Date and End Date
-OR- you can cick Calendar View first and click days to select them before clicking Request Time Off.
2. Select the applicable Time Off Policy and Reason Code.
3. To change the number of hours per day for the request, click and type in the Hours Per Day field and then click out of the field.
4. Verify the Start Time, or select another time.
5. If more days should be added with a different Hours Per Day amount, click Add More Time Off and enter those dates and all applicable data as well.
6. Click Review.
7. In the Approve By Date field, you can skip this field or click to select a date. There is also a field for Comments.
8. Click Submit.
Employees can click the question mark near the top of the page to access the help for Requesting Time Off Tasks. Clicking on the task will open the instructions for that task.
If you require assistance with accessing ADP or have any questions, contact the Human Resources Office at 716.286.8690 or email HR.